Glodom is fully aware how important your personal data is and spares no effort to protect your personal data during its operations. Glodom follows the principles provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for processing personal data. When personal data is used, processed or traded for commercial purpose, all relevant legal provisions shall be observed (principle of lawfulness). During data processing, the interest of different data subjects shall be properly considered; it is prohibited to use the personal data for commercial purpose or trade the data for economic benefits at the cost of the data subject's interest (principle of fairness). The data subject shall be informed of the purpose, scope and specific uses of personal data when it is used or traded; personal data shall not be processed or traded if it is not conducted in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (principle of transparency). In addition, the GDPR specifies other principles including purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality, and accountability. Glodom may have access to your personal data during its operations, and the following provisions shall apply in this regard:
1. To clarify the needs and preferences of the user or content provider, the service provider (Glodom Language Solutions Co., Ltd.) may contact the user or content provider by telephone or email. The service provider will strictly protect personal data and privacy of the user or content provider based on the Glodom Language Solutions Personal Data and Privacy Protection Policy.
2. The service provider will not disclose any data from the user or content provider without their permission. However, the data may be disclosed in part or in whole:
(1) to a third party with the consent of the user or content provider;
(2) to a third party or to the administrative or judicial organ according to relevant provisions of law or as required by such organ;
(3) to a third party in case that the user or content provider violates relevant laws and regulations of China;
(4) to a third party as it is necessary for providing required software or services for the user or content provider.
Statement and Notice
Definition and Scope of Personal Data
Source of Personal Data
Processing of Personal Data
Protection and Storage of Personal Data
Disclosure of Personal Data